Dillon Carbide Case Trim Die - 30-06 Spr
The Dillon .30-06 Carbide Case Trim Die is designed to resize and, when used together with the Dillon RT1500 or RT1200B electric case trimmers, to also trim the cartridge case to the correct length. This carbide die is caliber-specific. Brass chips / shavings are drawn off through a vacuum manifold that clamps to the outside of the die. The vacuum manifold is supplied separately as part of the electric case trimmer assembly.
|Manufacturer Part Number||62159|
|Shipping Weight (Kg)||0.2|
|Sizing Die Material||Carbide|
|Number of Dies in Set||1.00|
- Suitable for re-sizing .30-06 Spr cartridge cases.
- Standard 7/8x14tpi die-thread.
- Compatible with any standard reloader, single stage or progressive.
- Resize and trim in one operation.
- Does not de-prime cases.
- Compatible with the Dillon RT 1200B and RT 1500 electric case trimmer.
One case-trim die