Dillon RT 1500 Electric Case Trimmer Assembly
The Dillon electic case trimmer is used just like a size die, just without the de-priming function. While you are pushing the case into the calibre-specific die to size it, a quarter- horsepower electric motor driving a carbide cutter is trimming the case to length. Brass shavings are drawn off through a vacuum manifold that clamps to the outside of the special trim die. (Vacuum cleaner and hose are not included).
Case lube must be used.
All the electrical & electronic components of Dillon equipment are covered by a one-year warranty from date of purchase. This unit has a 1-year warranty.
|Manufacturer Part Number||62164|
|Shipping Weight (Kg)||3|
- This system is only available in 110V 60Hz, so requires a 220-110V transformer (available separately from Shooting Stuff).
- 0.25 HP motor
- Cutter speed 4500 RPM
- Outside diameter of vaccuum manifold is 1.250", or 31.75mm
- Capable of sizing many calibres due to the calibre-specific dies (each available seprately).
- Equipped with a quick-disconnect power cord
- Can be used on any standard reloader, single stage or progressive.
- Replacement carbide cutting blades are available (stock#13141 )
- Case trimmer motor (black)
- Power cord with switch (black)
- Blue plastic vaccuum manifold