Dillon Steel Crimp Die - 44 Spl / 44 Mag
The Dillon .44 Spl, .44 Mag Steel Handgun Crimp die is used for reloading .44 Spl and/or .44 Mag ammunition. Dillon crimp dies use a taper crimp for semi-auto pistols and accu-crimp for revolvers. Dillon dies have standard 7/8"x14tpi threads, and are designed to work best on Dillon progressive reloading machines. The new 1" lock rings allow a little more space on the tool head (when adjusting the dies) for the 1" wrench to fit.
|Manufacturer Part Number||14440|
|Shipping Weight (Kg)||0.2|
|Sizing Die Material||Steel|
|Die Calibre||44 Spl|
|Number of Dies in Set||1.00|
- Suitable for the following calibre(s): .44 Spl, .44 Mag
- Crimp die material: Steel
- Screw thread: 7/8x14tpi
All Dillon dies are hex-headed for easy adjustment using a wrench.
Crimp die :
- Taper crimp for semi-auto pistols
- Accu-crimp for revolvers
- Quick-release die insert to clean the crimp die without losing the critical crimp adjustment - especially useful when loading lead bullets!
- Generously radiussed die mouth for smooth progressive reloading
- 1 x Crimp Die