Shooting Stuff Toolkit (XL650)
Prices for out of stock products may not be current.
Backordered products pricing may not be final,
please refer to our backorder policy for more information.
The stylish Shooting Stuff branded toolholder bracket mounts behind the main body of the machine, utilising the existing footprint of the machine's mounting holes and conveniently ensures that the tools are sorted and readily available when needed.
Although each Dillon progressive reloading machine is supplied with a basic set of flat-ended Allen wrenches, the ball-ended Allen wrenches included with this kit allow misaligned fitting to various bolts that makes them far more convenient to use.
|Machine Compatibility||XL 650|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SSB-TK650|
|Shipping Weight (Kg)||1|
- The steel tool holder bracket is protected with a silver coloured zinc-blue finish and has laser-printed size-labels.
- Shooting Stuff's 1-inch spanner is made of sturdy 5mm steel, protected with a silver coloured zinc-blue finish.
- The set of seven ball-ended Allen-wrenches are all Imperial-sized
- Suitable for the Dillon BL 550, RL 550B, XL 650 and SL 900
The kit includes:
- 1x Mounting bracket
- 1x 1-inch Spanner
- 1x Set of dipped, ball-ended Allen-wrenches: 1/4" 3/16" 5/32" 9/64" 1/8" 3/32" 5/64"