Dillon Carbide Sizing Die - 45 ACP / 45 Auto
The Dillon .45 ACP, .45 Auto Carbide Handgun Sizing die is used for reloading .45 ACP ammunition (a.k.a. .45 Auto). The spring-loaded floating decap assembly throws off spent primers, eliminating primer draw-back. The long, tapered carbide ring with radiussed opening is why Dillon dies work best on progressive reloaders! Dillon dies have standard 7/8"x14tpi threads, and are designed to work best on Dillon progressive reloading machines. The new 1" lock rings allow a little more space on the tool head (when adjusting the dies) for the 1" wrench to fit.
|Manufacturer Part Number||14413|
|Shipping Weight (Kg)||0.2|
|Sizing Die Material||Carbide|
|Die Function||Full Length Sizing|
|Die Calibre||45 ACP|
|Number of Dies in Set||1.00|
- Suitable for the following calibre(s): .45 ACP, .45 Auto
- Sizing die material: Steel body with a tungsten carbide sizing ring
- Screw thread: 7/8x14tpi
All Dillon dies are hex-headed for easy adjustment using a wrench.
Sizing Die :
- Spring-loaded floating decap assembly throws off spent primers, eliminating primer draw-back
- Heavy-duty, headed decapping pin
- Long, tapered carbide ring with radiussed opening is why Dillon dies work best on progressive reloaders!
- 1 x Sizing Die