Dillon Case Trim Die - 8x57mm
Prices for out of stock products may not be current.
Backordered products pricing may not be final,
please refer to our backorder policy for more information.
Brass chips / shavings are drawn off through a vacuum manifold that clamps to the outside of the die. The vacuum manifold is supplied separately as part of the electric case trimmer assembly.
|Manufacturer Part Number||21502|
|Shipping Weight (Kg)||0.2|
|Sizing Die Material||Steel|
|Number of Dies in Set||1.00|
- Suitable for re-sizing 8x57mm cartridge cases.
- Standard 7/8x14tpi die-thread.
- Compatible with any standard reloader, single stage or progressive.
- Resize and trim in one operation.
- Does not de-prime cases.
- Compatible with the Dillon RT 1200B and RT 1500 electric case trimmer.
One case-trim die